location: Phnom Penh
deadline: 31 July 2019
– Identify and make contact with potential customers
– Deliver presentations of services to customers in any levels.
– Make client’s need assessment to compose a quotations and/or proposals.
– Meet monthly and annual sales targets determined by management.
– Attend trade exhibitions or events to promote brand and services.
– Maintain company’s contact management database with accurate, up-to-date contact and activity details (Customer Relation Management – CRM)
– Produce weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales reports to the head.
– Provide prompt correspondences and feedbacks from members and potential customers to enhance services performance and quality.
– Pass updated information of competitors’ strategies to the head.
– Provide prompt correspondences on sales requirements from existing and potential customers.
– Maintain contact with existing and potential customers to promote sales and deliver detailed account plans.
– Make sure that customer service to prospective and potential customers is satisfied.
– Perform other tasks assigned by the head.
– Bachelor’s degree in business management or related to the field.
– At least 01-year experience of direct marketing and sales in service providing.
– Broad understanding market segments and customers.
– Successful experience in meeting sales targets and makes call plans, etc
– Drive for self-improvement through hard work
– Confidence in selling to challenging customers
– Excellent written and speaking skills both in English and Khmer
Work time and Benefits:
Basic Salary: base on your experiences.